Favorites

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2010 Snowman Cookie Swap


I LOVE Digital Scrapbooking, but as an event planner I am always looking for cute, fun, details to add to my events.  It's a little tricky when I have more than 500 guests.  But at my smaller parties I have with my family I like to create cupcake pics, gifts, favors and decorations.  I also love searching on party blogs...there are MANY out there and actually I have been featured on a couple as well.  I like to create these special detailed pieces right here in my Heritage Makers Studio. This particular party was my 2010 Cookie Swap with my daughters, neighbors and friends.  It was sooo much fun and plan to have another one in 2011.  Each month I will post PRINTABLES you can make in YOUR studio.  It's so easy and so much fun to personalize each piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment