Favorites

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jenn's Baby Shower

This is my daughter Jennifer's Baby Shower last year. We had so much fun planning this over the summer.  My sister-in-law Terry, flew in from the NJ, while family and friends from our area attended. We missed the rest of our family in NJ, but they were with us in mind and spirit.  We did Skype in Jenn's in-laws from Maryland...that really was a lot of fun and Skyping was new to everyone!  It was nice that they were able to join the celebration.  

Jenn's sisters, Lisa and Kate, and her Aunt Terry were a HUGE help in putting this shower together. So many nice gifts were given and I think everyone had a GREAT time. The games were crazy fun, very unique and memorable.  The beautiful balloon sculptures were made by my friend Holly...she's so creative!

To our surprise, little Margaret Jean was born the following week ...a little early, but PERFECT.  Our little Maggie is more fun than I had ever dreamed.   Wow, I am a GRANDMA and loving every minute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment