Favorites

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Family Template


Today is Tutorial Tuesday, but I decided Tuesday can also be TEMPLATE TUESDAY....So this is a template I have in my studio.  It actually was in the Heritage Makers Studio and I added a several more photos to make it a full 12x12 scrapbook page.  It's so adorable...I just love it.  It will be hung in my family room, another copy in a  12x12 Post Bound Scrapbook,....and it's the background on my IPAD!!!  I guess I can't get enough of my great family!  Templates are easy to use.  I can place this one in YOUR STUDIO, and you can DRAG and DROP your own photos right into it from your uploaded pictures in your own studio.  If you need more information on getting started with Heritage Makers...just drop me a quick note at margie@mystorybooklane.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment